Don’t discover too late that your fireplace or chimney needs cleaning. The burning of wood leaves behind highly flammable deposits (soot and creosote) in the chimney flue and smoke chamber, which can ignite and cause a chimney fire. Large specialized brushes are used by the technician to remove the deposits from the entire chimney flue and smoke chamber.
An important part of the technician’s visit is a basic inspection of the chimney/fireplace. All of the technicians at Top Hat Chimney are fully insured and certified by W.E.T.T. (Wood Energy Technical Training). You will be advised of any problem that would require special attention in order to maximise chimney/fireplace safety.
A Basic Chimney Sweep Includes:
• No-mess cleaning of the chimney flue, smoke chamber, and smoke shelf
• Damper adjustment, if necessary
• Basic visual inspection
Top Hat Chimney employs the most up to date chimney cleaning techniques and equipment. The technician will put down a ground sheet in front of the fireplace and use a specialized vacuum to ensure that there is no mess in the home.
• Nest and blockage removal
• Stainless steel chimney liner
• Chimney caps and accessories
• Detailed W.E.T.T. (Wood Energy Technical Training) reports
• Special rates for multi-unit properties
Schedule a Service Appointment
Make sure your fireplace is ready for the season by contacting our office to schedule a service appointment today.